Monday, October 13, 2008

Gotta brag on my Spencer

So today I was having a hard time getting Spencer motivated.  He was supposed to be working on his math in my bedroom (he needs the quiet).  When I went in to check on him, he had all the kid's DVDs in a pile on the floor.  He said he got bored of the math and was alphabetizing the DVDs.  I wasn't sure WHAT he was doing, but I told him he needed to finish the math before finishing his "project".  Two minutes later he handed me a perfect math test.  

A little later I went back in my room to check on his "project".  He has all the DVDs perfectly alphabetized (to the 1st letter).  I don't think I should complain about him alphabetizing movies starting with "The" with the "T's".  Do you?  AND I think that should count as his "Language Arts" for today!  

Hope you are pleasantly surprised today too! 

No comments: