Friday, December 12, 2008

You Know You are a Homeschooler When. . .

Ok, there are no pictures to accompany this right now, and I PROMISE to get pics of Logan's 9th Birthday up soon, but I had to write about my excitement today. 

My Mom called and said she had a dry erase board from a drug rep and wanted to know if I wanted it.  I said sure - a little hesitant about what "drug" would be represented ;).  So she brings it home tonight and it is the coolest thing ever.  

It is a dry erase AND magnetic board and comes with a magnetic pen holder, magnetic stapler, magnetic staple remover and built in post it dispenser.  There IS a logo in the bottom corner, but that is easily covered up by all the "magnetic accessories".  

Sometimes it is the  little things that make me HAPPY!  

No comments: